[humanser] Culminating project

Ginny Duff duffg at stjoe.on.ca
Mon Oct 26 01:51:01 UTC 2015

Sheri - Can you send me your e-mail.  I have the results of a medline search of vision loss and depression.

Ginny

Dr. V. Duff
Clinical Director, West End ACT Team,
St. Joseph's Heatlh Centre , Toronto
Staff Psychiatrist, Complex Mental Illness, CAMH
Lecturer, University of Toronto
Tel:   416.530.6000, ext 3101
FAX:   416.530.6363

Sent from my iPad