[humanser] gratitude and questions

dawn Vigil dawnabq at samobile.net
Sat Sep 12 18:09:38 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,
I want to say: "Thank you," to Merry Schok for her encouraging response
to Janice's post. I am grateful that we can connect with each other and
encourage each other, as we move toward our dreams. While I complete my
certification in life coaching, I am also studying hypnotherapy online.
I would like to talk with blind hypnotherapists about their
professional training and about any alternative techniques that they
use in their work. I look forward to hearing from members of the list.
Dawn Vigil
dawnabq at samobile.net