[humanser] Quickly finding the information in the DSM-v

Beth Lpc bethglpc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 03:09:05 UTC 2015

Hello,
I went to Bookshare as I am a member of that site and download it there. I have a program that was really hard to find called wintrance that translates braille files into TXT. Although depending on what technology you have the braille file would also work just fine.

Hope this helps
There is also an iPhone app, but I have not tested it with voiceover.

Thanks

Beth

Sent from my iPhone