[humanser] Quickly finding the information in the DSM-v

Beth Lpc bethglpc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 03:38:21 UTC 2015

Hello,

When you have time, could you please provide the word version of the DSM-V? I would actually find it extremely helpful in regards to looking up specifiers for specific diagnoses.
I think that would actually make things much easier for me when it comes to finding specific disorders and the specifiers.

Thank you!

Veth Sent from my iPhone