[humanser] Buy it; Don't Steal It! Copyright Infringement

JD Townsend 43210 at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 23 02:41:16 UTC 2015

It is great to hear that the APA is now making the DSM 5 available.  For
many years I persued this, but failed to get much of a response from them.

My choice is to get my copy from BookShare as the cost is lower and it is a
Daisey file, so much easier to negotiate.  Also, on BookShare there are
several books available that summerize and/or elaborate the vast information
from the DSM.

Whatever way you get it, it is available where it was not for the DSM III or
IV.  The 5 is !

JD