[humanser] DSM 4 and 5 Bookshare

Ginny Duff duffg at stjoe.on.ca
Thu Sep 24 03:38:02 UTC 2015

Dearest Michael - That was such a kind e-mail.   I have just joined this list - maybe 3 weeks ago..   I lurked and then jumped in.   I never introduced myself - and yet feel completely at home.

I have spent some time listening to the NFB annual convention highlights..  I am so impressed with the NFB.   This has opened a whole world to me.   The thought that, as a group,  we may have a voice that is heard is so exciting.    There is hope!
Thanks,

Ginny

Dr. V. Duff
Clinical Director, West End ACT Team,
St. Joseph's Heatlh Centre , Toronto
Staff Psychiatrist, Complex Mental Illness, CAMH
Lecturer, University of Toronto
Tel:   416.530.6000, ext 3101
FAX:   416.530.6363

Sent from my iPad