[humanser] NEI Twitter chat on Blindness and Depression

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 16:05:56 UTC 2015

Hello,
	Thanks for the instruction. It is simple and succinct. I will
definitely be there!
	As this list continues to grow, I would encourage us to follow each
other on Twitter. If you have a Twitter account (as I do), post it in your
signature. Let's expand our presence to Twitterland and represent. Twitter
is not only informative, it is also a great tool for expanding your business
and keeps you in touch with trending issues that relate to our profession.
This way you won't be the last to know something; you might be the first!
	You can look people up in the search box, google their name with
Twitter in google search, or use a #tag (such as #BigDogWasHere for me, or
#NFB) to find people to follow. Let's grow the Federation presence!

Regards,

Michael "Big Dog" Abell

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.
(480) 369-0805
Twitter
Michael Abell at Big Dogs Cafe