[humanser] LPC or MSW

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 16:49:56 UTC 2015

Hello,

               I love the diversity of Human Services workers that are
represented on this list. With the many up and coming crop of new workers, I
thought that the following question would be informative.

               What made you decide to pursue the degree that you have
pursued?

               In other words, there are MSW representatives, LPC
counselors, Life Coaches, and so on. What thoughts do each of you have
regarding the pursuit of education and the reason for choosing the degree
(or not) that you have chosen?

               I only ask as I noticed the brilliant reserve of resource
that you all provide and thought that the conversation would be fruitful.

Regards,

Michael "Big Dog" Abell

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.

(480) 369-0805