[humanser] What's a psychotherapist to do?

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Sun Sep 27 08:19:56 UTC 2015

I just downloaded it. The description reminds me of Milton Ericson's view
that we all are born with our own personal map inside of us. Unfortunately,
as far as I know, none of his books or books about him are done by NLS. In
case you don't know about him, he was a world renown psychiatrist who grew
up on a farm. During his adolescence he contracted something, I can't
remember if it was polio or Rheumatic Fever. Anyway he spent several years
unable to move hardly at all. This had a life changing effect on him.
Because not only did he have to just lay there and observe his family, he
began to observe body language and listen to what they said and how they
spoke. He became a psychiatrist and a very well-known hypnotherapist. He
also founded the Ericsonian institute. There is a lot of information about
him on Wikipedia. If you can find anything about him or by him, I strongly
suggest that you read it.

Paulette