[humanser] NAMI HelpLine volunteer update & questions

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Mon Sep 28 12:28:40 UTC 2015

Hi Lisa,
The first item on your list of questions,
NAMI is a nonprofit but it certainly receives federal funds and state funds to run these hotlines. They cannot refuse to have you work there.
I have seen the network of care website a few times. It should not be too difficult to use.
I am assuming that you have JAWS on a flash drive with the authorization key, which becomes very handy in such circumstances.
Your JAWS license, will get you the copy on a flash drive.
I hope this helps.
Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.

Thank you.