[humanser] NAMI HelpLine volunteer update & questions

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Mon Sep 28 16:27:30 UTC 2015

Judith,

If you or anyone on this list has information about any laws etc. that do you require agencies to make provisions to protect my personal equipment please let me know. Just a friendly reminder, I am a volunteer and not an employee of the agency.

Best,
Lisa Irving PS thanks again for your support.

Sent from my iPhone