[humanser] braille display

Kelsey Nicolay kelseynicolay1989 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 23:20:18 UTC 2015

Hello,
I know this may be off topic, but I am hoping someone on this
list can help.  I just gut a Brailliant Braille display from
Humanware to use at work.  However, the problem is that I cannot
enter information into Internet Explorer.  I can't even do a
google search with it.  I have to use the regular keyboard to log
my notes in Salesforce.  I can use the Braille display to type
email, word documents, and anything else not in Internet
Explorer.  I also have to go into JAWS and select the Braille
display and unplug and plug in the device every time I start
JAWS.  If anyone else has the same display, do you have the same
problems? If so, how do you get around them?
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay