[humanser] job questions

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Tue Apr 12 19:27:49 UTC 2016

Your suggestions are very helpful. Today I observe what's called an interest meeting. My mentor passed out feedback forms these are forms get into the group they're asked to complete them and fill them out and we collect the forms and bring them back to the office and I'm not sure what happened to the forms after that so, I'm still not quite sure how to handle all of this. Please keep your ideas coming thank you

Sent from my iPhone