[humanser] Follow up MSW Practicum placement challenges email

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Fri Apr 15 17:07:43 UTC 2016

Hello Yiska,

I have read and responded to Nicole's post on the list serve since she had
similar inquiries.  Please see that post as you are mentioned in it.  Will
you please call me to update me on your situation?  My number is 813 625
1850.

I apologize for the late response there has been a death as well as a
medical situation with my friend and minister - he just had brain surgery -
in which I have been dealing with.    I am in hopes of a break from the
surgery arena until my granddaughter has another surgery in June and then my
daughter in July.  At least they will not interfere with my attending
convention.

Yiska, I am in hopes your practicum will afford you the same experience as
your sighted peers.  This is a very valuable piece of your education and you
are paying for this as a student.

Sincerely,
Merry C. Schoch, LCSW