[humanser] Internship

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 22:20:57 UTC 2016

Christina,
	I hope that you have room for one more congratulatory reply. I
accidently deleted your message, so I am glad that you posted again so that
I can express my felicitations.
	My internship begins in the Fall and I am so excited That there are
so many out there representing blindness in action. I received an email from
Linkedin about how difficult it is to find internships. It is telling about
the strength of the NFB that individuals are not asking how to get an
internship; it is about how best to perform the duties. I am proud of you
and look forward to your dynamic reporting on your placement. Go Change the
World!

Warmly,

Rev. Michael "Big Dog" Abell

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.
(480) 369-0805