[humanser] organizing information, more work-related questions

Christina Moore christina.moore16 at houghton.edu
Sun Apr 24 02:26:28 UTC 2016

Hey Lisa!
Maybe a VoiceNote would help.  You can search for them on Google.
You can get one with a QWERTY keyboard and without a braille
display I believe.
This would allow you to safely document information on a device
no one else can a¢cess.
It also has a database manager that you can use to create your
own database of contacts, forms Etc.
In regards to the Pen-Friend someone mentioned earlier that could
be very useful to you.  You make audio labels with it so you
could put those on the outside of folders, binders Etc.  You can
also change the audio on the label at any time.
Hope this helps.
God Bless,
Christina