[humanser] Some Steps Taken by the NFB to Address Evolving Technology and Website Accessibility Issues

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sun Dec 11 22:29:55 UTC 2016

Hi Cheryl, I would like to speak with you regarding this and I would also like Mary And Robinson's involvement as well. Let me get with her and see what her availability is for this weekend if you would please send me your availability that would be great too! You may email me at merrys at verizon.net net

Merry C. schoch,LCSW