[humanser] An enquiry

Julius Braimah julius.vision at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 11:09:20 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Good morning. I am Julius Braimah An assistive Technology Officer
University of Cape Coast. The Vise president of the Cape Coast branch
of the Ghana Blind Union. I obtained my certificate in Assistive
Technology at Overbrook School for the Blind International Program in
Philadelphia PA USA in 1995. I recently participated in the General
Assembly of the World Blind Union in Florida USA.
I have been a member of the Human Services Division mailing list for
over five years.
I would like to visit the National Federation for the Blind US office
to assist me continue my education in the US next year.
I would be most grateful to all members to offer me the much needed
information, resources and any other relevant procedure which would
guide me to accomplish my goal next year.
As a visually impaired international student, what would be the first
step to obtain scholarship to pursue first Degree Program in the USA?
Thank you very much. Looking forward to receiving your cooperation and
assistance in this matter.

With Kind regards,
--
<Julius Kwasi Braimah>