[humanser] Contacting the national office

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Mon Feb 1 20:10:36 UTC 2016

All,

I would also recommend to send an e-mail with a specific request or question
to the President of our organization.  President Riccobono may be reached at
officeofthepresident at nfb.org. If <mailto:officeofthepresident at nfb.org.%20If>
you are interested in sending articles for consideration to the Braille
Monitor contact Gary Wunder, Editor at gwunder at nfb.org. I
<mailto:gwunder at nfb.org.%20I>  would also suggest visiting the resources
page to make sure that you are contacting the best person for the issue,
concern, question that you might have. Lastly, I'm sorry that you have felt
less than acknowledged. I will speak for us all and say that it was likely
unintentional.

Warmly,

Jeannie

P.S. Feel free to contact me offline the list as well. Jmassay1 at cox.net
<mailto:Jmassay1 at cox.net>  . This actually goes for anyone on the list!

Jeannie M. Massay, President

National Federation of theBlind

Of Oklahoma

505 Baker Street

Norman, OK 73072

Phone: 405-600-0695

Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org <mailto:Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org>

characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day, we raise
expectations of the blind because low expectations create obstacles between
blind people and our dreams. Blindness is not what holds you back. You can
live the life youw ant.!.

"Whatever you dare to dream, begin." - Goethe