[humanser] My skype group conference

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 08:05:12 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I placed this ad on my groups, but thought to also spread it here if
any of you or others you know may wish to join us. Feel free to read
it, join and spread it to others.

 Hi all,

 Our skype group conference will take place today, Saturday, February
6th at 3 P.M. Eastern time, which is 9 P.M. in Germany and 8 P.M. in
the UK. What you need to do is add me to skype as:
Adrijana.prokopenko
Remember my user ID and call me up 5 minutes before we talk. If you
are not sure how to accept invite calls, please try to practice with
someone and please use a headset and reduce backround noise, so we can
all hear each other well. It doesn’t matter if you are single or just
looking to make friends. This conference is for everyone to enjoy. If
you are not sure of the time difference, please check the times I gave
you above and use this link to convert them to your own time zone.
www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html