[humanser] FYI

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 18:14:38 UTC 2016

Hi Merry,

This organization, Open Path Collective, sounds great! I will need to
keep this in mind for whenI graduat and am licensed! How did you find
it? Also, are you saying that this is a system for clients to pay
privately and it doesn't deal with insurance at all? Or are there also
opportunities to explore insurance to see if the cost to clients can
be reduced further?

Sarah

------

Message: 1