[humanser] Providing EMDR as a therapeutic modality

Beth Lpc bethglpc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 03:37:50 UTC 2016

Hi,

After speaking to a number of cited therapists about the modality, I am going to go for it. I still wish I could find someone who is totally blind that is practicing it.  It appears to be low cost because it is the same curriculum shoved into two weekends as opposed to three.  While I movement is most effective, using buzzers or tappers does also help. Along with that, there are a number of skills that do not involve eye-movement that I will be able to gain and utilize. The first weekend is in April. I will let you know how it goes if anyone is interested in my experience.

Thank you for the support,

Beth

Sent from my iPhone