[humanser] Providing EMDR as a therapeutic modality

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 21:06:23 UTC 2016

Hi Beth,
	I spoke with Robbie at the institute this morning. She was very
receptive to the conversation regarding working with blind participants and
said that they have trained many blind counselors.
	I am not sure about who is providing the training that you are
looking to attend, but there is set criteria for best practices with EMDR. I
would give them a call and ask about your training and see if it fits within
this criteria. I found them very approachable. Good luck!

Regards,

Michael "Big Dog" Abell

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.
(480) 369-0805