[humanser] Volunteering

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sun Jan 3 22:43:00 UTC 2016

I forgot that you were the individual that lives in Macedonia. I suppose it would be hard to call your state president. LOL. The national office has someone who coordinates volunteers at national convention I believe these individuals are called ambassadors and work in a variety of capacities.

Is there an end of the chapter in Macedonia???
Lisa Irving

Sent from my iPhone