[humanser] Education and Development Committee Meeting Notice

Mary Ann Robinson brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 13 02:29:11 UTC 2016

Hello All,

I would like to wish everyone in our division a healthy, happy and prosperous 2016.

I am also writing to let you know that our monthly Education and Development Committee call for the NFB Human Services Division will be held this coming Sunday, January 17, at 8PM EST.  To join the call, please call 513-386-0000 and then enter the guest access code: 554254 followed by the pound key.

The committee is focusing on issues and concerns experienced in the education arena as well as on periods of transition from school to internships and then to employment.  Mentoring opportunities and programs are being explored along with ways of partnering with others in the NFB.

Anyone and everyone is welcome to participate! Please contact me or Mary Chappell with any questions or if you would like additional information.

Mary Ann Robinson, Committee Co-Chair