[humanser] ADA internet petition

Quinto Sanchez sanchezq at prodigy.net
Fri Jan 15 21:22:53 UTC 2016

Hi everyone, just a reminder that if you have not signed the online petition to have president Obama sign in the ADA internet regulations then please do so. We as professionals and students utilize the internet frequently and it would be nice if there was a law enforcing accessibility of the sites we visit. If you are using JAWS the site is better accessible with the Mozilla Firefox browser.
After you enter in your info and hit the sign now button check your e-mail to confirm your signature and that's it your done. Here is the link:https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/direct-us-department-justice-promptly-release-ada-internet-regulations

Quinto Sanchez M.A., LPC
Foundational Healing Counseling Services
Therapeutic Counseling/life coaching via Online/phone
www.quintolpc.com
www.facebook.com/FoundationalHealing
Phone: 210-245-2579     Fax: 1-(888) 496-5663