[humanser] Citation Resource

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 23:43:57 UTC 2016

Hi Shannon,
Another resource you might try is called Son of a Citation Machine.
One of my colleagues shared it with me last semester and I like it a
lot!
Here is the link:
http://www.citationmachine.net/

Best wishes,

--
Sarah K. Meyer
Graduate Student, Clinical Mental Health Counseling/Social Psychology
sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
(317)402-6632

characteristic that defines you or your future. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back. Together with love,
hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.