[humanser] February "Braille Monitor"

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 14:59:25 UTC 2016

Hi Adrijana,
Thanks for your email. I'm sorry to hear that you feel you have not
been welcomed in all forums online all the time.  I hope that you have
felt comfortable here on our list.  What country do you live in again?
 Have you contacted the national office of the National Federation of
the Blind to find out how you could become involved even though you
are overseas? I'm not really sure how that works so that's why I'm
suggesting contacting them.  I'm sure they would be happy to explain
how membership would work in that sense, too.
Best of luck to you, and thanks for your contributions to the cause!

Sarah