[humanser] Question for professionals who worked/are working with addicts.

lovestar_07 at yahoo.com lovestar_07 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 3 03:34:08 UTC 2016

Hi again,
I should have worded the first sentence of my first response better. I was trying to say, be mindful to treat an adult as an adult , even if immature behaviors are present: for you don't want to come off as condescending. You don't want the person or individuals you are working with to feel disrespected.