[humanser] Three months ago I started a new job all employees are required to complete online on board training within 30 days; I have not. My employer has Agnello just they are aware that a number of platforms they use including some for on boarding training are not ADA compliant. Six weeks ago my employer provided me with the transcripts and answers to the corresponding quizzes for on boarding training purposes Per my supervisors request I read the transcripts and let her know that I had completed those tasks at that point I and my supervisor notified human resources that I had read the transcripts. My supervisor and I thought this meant I had completed training requirements however substandard Workplace accommodations: quite the quandary

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 20:55:02 UTC 2016

I really wish I had advice for you Lisa. I've come to have the same kind of problems and thankfully vocational rehab came through in the past. But that I know it doesn't always happen. Do you still have a VR counselor? As you're on probation they have 90 days to make sure that you are a fool contributing member and to figure out how to make this all happen. I think some counselors are more willing to help out when things go awry later than others i've heard others say that the job accommodations network is useless to. The ballpark is so different since the eight years I've been out of the workforce. Back then we still did things on paper at the nursing home when I was in activity assistant. You and I both have a little vision to be useful which is really annoying and confusing to everyone else is in it? I'm praying for you because there's little else I can do. I can see myself being in your same shoes so I'm anxiously awaiting answers to your issue.
Not every VR counselor understands that this is the exact situation that holds me back from applying. To them I have a stellar resume but if I can't do the tasks because of limited vision and the fact that my limited vision has left me now with major back issues I can't even use my vision the way I used to. I like that last sentence was horrible in the grammar department, but I'm sure you understand!

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone 6s