[humanser] Three months ago I started a new job all employeesare required to complete online on board training within 30days; I have not

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 14:04:41 UTC 2016

You're doing the right thing Lisa. If I had a job, I would do the same. Problem is, I rarely get past the application part to an interview.

I'm so sorry your VR counselor is being a jerk. From what I understand, CAP is not very helpful either. Not just in California but everywhere unfortunately.

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone 6s