[humanser] Logistics and keeping personal belongings safe at work

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 07:23:16 UTC 2016

Hi,

Not really.  I haven't seen this site yet but it will from what I do
know about it be basically an open room for us to lead sessions in.  I
do know that the women will be sitting in a semi-circle or a circle so
we can facilitate from either the front of the group or among them as
a group, but the facility probably won't have any place for us to
leave personal belongings.  Generally students are instructed to leave
personal items in their cars during sessions, but I can't do that
since I need to take the drops at least twice during the set up,
session, and debriefing process.

--
Kaiti Shelton