[humanser] Just became an NFB member

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Thu Jul 21 12:46:49 UTC 2016

Look at this page:
How to Join | National Federation of the Blind
Become a member through the National headquarters
"Member-At-Large"

Interested people are encouraged to join the National Federation of the Blind.  You can help us in our work by becoming a member-at-large.  To become a member-at-large fill out this online form <https://nfb.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=2> with your contact details and provide a form of payment for annual membership dues.  You can also use this Member-At-Large Form (Word Doc) <https://nfb.org/images/nfb/documents/word/member-at-large-form.doc> and mail your information and payment to us.

https://nfb.org/how-join <https://nfb.org/how-join>