[humanser] Introducing myself and a question to counselors

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Mon Jun 20 15:03:54 UTC 2016

Hi Elif,

Congratulations on your scholarship and welcome to the NFB family!  Welcome to our list serv!  I have copied Valerie Yingling on this message.  For your information and the members who will be attending our national convention Pearson Vue will be at our convention.  The NFB and Pearson Vue has established a close working relationship.  I can assure you this matter will be taken care of if you would like the NFB's assistance.

I would like to extend an invitation for you to come to the division meeting, become a member, and there is a time slot on the agenda for scholarship recipients to introduce themselves to our members.  If you would like to contact me directly my email address is:  merrys at verizon.net and my personal telephone number is 813 625 1850.

Wishing you a great day!  I am looking forward to meeting you at convention!

With warm regards,
Merry C. Schoch, LCSW
National Federation of the Blind
Human Services Division