[humanser] CSW Exam

Sharri Anderson sharri.anderson27 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:41:14 UTC 2016

Hello All!

Earlier this month I graduated with my masters degree in social work! I am now studying for my CSW exam, I will be using zoom tan and they also extended my test time. First I would like to thank "Dog" Abell for giving me tips and information on writing papers in the APA format and doing presentations. When I returned to school I had become visually impaired so I really did not know what I needed to ask for to help me but I have made it through now I and preparing for this exam, does anyone have any tips or strategies that could help me pass this test? Also I plan to meet several of you at the convention this week! See you there!!

Sharri Anderson, MSW

Cell: 502-797-6734
Email: Sharri.anderson27 at gmail.com