[humanser] Question about Process of Disclosure of Blindness with minors

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 23:19:49 UTC 2016

Thanks Ginny, that's what I concluded in supervision today as well.  I
weighed the pros and cons for bringing it up and figured out how to
directly confront the potential cons so they will hopefully not be
cons, if that makes sense. I have a great supervisor who is really
supportive in empowering me to figure out the best strategies for me
and that will most benefit my clients!

Best,

Sarah

sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com