[humanser] License number on Resume

JD Townsend 43210 at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 4 04:18:26 UTC 2016

Hello,

On all professional corrispondance I sign with my license initials and
license number:  John D Townsend, LCSW (SW3765).  I do not put in the state.

On a resume I identify my license type and number, many folks don't bother
with the number, but I like to show it;  personal preference.  Many
positions require licensure and some places will check with the state board
to see if the license is valid and without problems.  Giving the number just
makes it easier for them to quickly check.  If I want the job, I want
everything for the employer to be quick and easy.

JD