[humanser] reflections on my interview

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 18:55:18 UTC 2016

Lisa,
	I am sorry that you had such a difficult experience. It must have
been difficult with all your work.
	You should be proud that you were there and did your best. I am sure
that you learned a lot from the experience and your sharing the experience
has helped us all. I hope you get the job! Keep us posted.

Regards,

Michael "Big Dog" Abell

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.
(480) 369-0805