[humanser] practicum issues

Lora :) ichoosechrist2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 16:07:51 UTC 2016

Hello Merry,

Thank you for your response. Just so you know I go by Yiska not Lora.  I am
working on changing my name.  I look forward to the article as I gave vague
answers for that one about using other senses to read body language.  I
have another commitment this evening but can call you tomorrow.  What time
works for you.  I am at Boise State University in Idaho.  I look forward to
our conversation.

Yiska