[humanser] Conference calls?

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sun Mar 20 15:33:56 UTC 2016

Yes we do!  Tonight at 8 pm eastern daylight savings time there will be an
committee meeting of the Education and Development committee.  The call in
number is 513 386 0000 and the participant access code is 554 254#.  Feel
free to join.  The next board meeting which will be open to members and
interested people to listen in will be held on April 3rd at 8 pm EDT.  Using
the above number and participant access code.

Have a great day!
Merry