[humanser] Keeping track of time and sessions

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 21:52:58 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,
I was wondering how everyone chooses to keep track of time when working with clients? I personally prefer to use a braille watch, as using a talking watch or my iPhone would be much more conspicuous or distracting in my opinion. However, my braille watch keeps breaking and I now have not been able to find it for the last few days and I'm not quite sure what to do. Has anyone ever tried using a braille note for tracking time? Are there any other inconspicuous ways of keeping track of time in a session?
Thanks,
Sarah

Sent from the  iPhone of Sarah Meyer