[humanser] Questions regarding Masters Level Social Work Practicum

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sun May 1 20:01:07 UTC 2016

Yiska,

I am not a masters-level social work student, however, I have been asked
some of the same questions by co-workers. I really appreciate the questions
that J. D. posed. I am confident that you will find support  on this list of
talented Human Services professionals who happen to be blind.

From,
Lisa Irving