[humanser] Questions regarding Masters Level Social Work Practicum

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun May 1 22:05:02 UTC 2016

Good afternoon, Rev. Michael "Big Dog" Abell,

Didn't even think of that very real truth  of how veryingly
shaded   legalities embodying such a presence as the social servant
seeks to practice. Yet, I still believe the decision to, say remove
the child fall upon you, the social worker. not necessarily even fall
upon the reader, right?

Car: