[humanser] organizing scanned files

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Mon May 2 22:04:16 UTC 2016

Dave

You brought up a good point; saving files in Word. Yeah, that's how I'll
have to access them at work.

I really would appreciate hearing from anyone who has used Open Book to
create an electronic/digital binder. I would also appreciate hearing from
those of you who use(d) Open Book to scan and organize business cards.

Because I've never taken on this type of project I don't really know where
to begin when it comes to organizing the information. (That's why I reached
out to my Peeps). Lol.

Lisa