[humanser] New list member with a question regarding MSW VS MA inHuman Services

JD Townsend 43210 at bellsouth.net
Fri May 6 02:51:48 UTC 2016

Miranda

Well, you are looking toward your future.  The social work field is wide and
opportunities available in many areas.  In my career, long career, I’ve
worked with homeless, mentally ill, substance abusers, children, adults and
families.  The family work has informed me about our many cultures and
cultural outlooks:  from Native Americans to Egyptians, from Chinese to
Haitian, these differences fascinate me.  A social work degree from a school
that has a focus on international social work would be an excellent choice.

JD Townsend LCSW
Helping the light dependent to see.
Daytona Beach, Earth, Sol System