[humanser] Serving as a CASA?

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Sat May 7 14:18:45 UTC 2016

Hi,
Has anyone here had the opportunity to serve as a court appointed special advocate? If so, what accommodations did you need to consider in order to successfully complete this volunteer position? Due to scheduling, I am unable to do this at the moment, but I am considering it in the future. I live in a city with good public transit, and from what it looks like, I can specifically choose in which city I am able to volunteer within the surrounding areas where my local CASA office serves.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts, and have a wonderful weekend!

--Miranda