[humanser] Education and Development Committee Meeting Sunday, May 15th at 8pm EST

Mary Ann Robinson brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Fri May 13 01:31:16 UTC 2016

Greetings Everyone,

The Human Services Division Education and Development Committee meeting will be this Sunday May 15th at 8PM EST.  Anyone who is interested in participating may attend. We will continue our discussion of mentoring, internships, self-advocacy tools, and our national convention.

Please call (513-386-0000 and then dial 554-254 followed by the pound key as the
participant access code.

Your feedback and contributions are always appreciated and welcome.

Kind Regards,

Mary Ann Robinson
Committee Co-Chair