[humanser] this message is for Janice Toothman and David Stayer

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 21:20:25 UTC 2016

Hello Janice,
	As a parent, I am touched by your devotion to your relationship with
your parents. Of all of the areas of your life story that you have shared
with us all, this is by far the most telling and my favorite. You are truly
a blessing to us all!

Warmly,

Rev. Michael "Big Dog" Abell

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.
(480) 369-0805