[humanser] NEW ASSESSMENT TOOL

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sat Nov 26 20:52:51 UTC 2016

Hello All,

As I clean up my "inbox", I found this message sent to the list by JD.  Since it is that time of year again, here ya go..

Psychological Assessment Tool

for Assessment of Patient’s Christmas Carols:

MANIA - Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town

. . . or Deck the Halls and Spare No Expense!

PARANOIA - Santa Claus is Coming To Get Me.

PERSONALITY DISORDER - You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, then MAYBE I'll tell you why.

OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE - Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell,

Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle

Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell,

Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell . . .

BORDERLINE PERSONALITY - Thoughts of Roasting in an Open Fire.

PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE - On the First Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me (and then took it all away).

And, some Christmas Groaners:

What does Santa suffer from if he gets stuck in a chimney?

Claustrophobia!

What do they sing at a snowman's birthday party?

Freeze a jolly good fellow

Why does Santa have three gardens?

So he can 'ho ho ho'!

Why did the kids chase the cat off the beach?

Because they didn’t want him to walk on Sandy Claws!

Knock, knock

Who's there?

Arthur

Arthur who?

Arthur any mince pies left?

What do vampires sing on New Year's Eve?

Auld Fang Syne

Why did Santa's helper see the doctor?

Because he had a low "elf" esteem!

What happened to the man who stole an Advent Calendar?

He got 25 days!

What kind of motorbike does Santa ride?

A Holly Davidson!

What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck?

A Christmas Quacker!

What is the best Christmas present in the world?

A broken drum, you just can't beat it!

 Hoping you’ve cracked a smile or two.

JD Townsend LCSW
Helping the light dependent to see.