[humanser] There But for the NFB Go I

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 04:37:13 UTC 2016

Can you believe that the only people that get services in Wisconsin our children and the elderly? Once you were 21 you don't get training, good training, until you are in your 60s. It's all staying in your home so it's very simplistic and they push magnifiers and CCTV's on people.

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170